ACTO module of document management allows to register, group, manage and process documents providing automated workflows and continuous related tasks control.
Document cards are stored in separate document registers that are structured according to the type of document (received/sent documents, received invoices/agreements, etc.). There are various functions available for each document register, in order to manage and process documents, to attach files, create relations with other documents, create tasks, assign automatic numbering, move across the system, search and archive documents etc.
User permissions are assigned according to the role they impersonate at a given moment of document workflow. For instance, a user who receives a task is allowed to report the fact of completion, but not to reassign it or change the deadaline set. The lowest permission level allows user to view the documents, but the highest user permission level add permissions like - delete, move, archive, etc.
Our custom developed scanning application allows users to scan documents and attach them to document card during the registration phase and without any additional software installation.
Users are able to initiate approval workflow for registered documents (sent documents, agreements etc.) and also for Invoices. Solution allows to assign a separate workflow with individual settings for each document register. Users can choose to initiate the workflow automatically after the document is registered, start it manually. Also, it is possible to use dynamic approvers that are automatically taken from Invoice Types.
- To register, scan, move, archive and search documents;
- Automate numbering of documents (related to document registers);
- Document version control;
- Document approval workflow, automatic invoice approval workflow based on invoice type;
- Document and report templates;
- Creation of new document registers (employee's certificates or CV, ID cards, application register etc.) without developers;
- Dynamic 4-level users access control;
- Integration with Active Directory.
- 4 interface languages.