DPA is an information technology (IT) company with an extraordinary approach towards a Customer. We continually plan, build, support and manage IT infrastructure solutions that help more than 2000 of our customers to achieve their business goals. We consistently increase our experience in networking, security, collaboration, storage technologies, management of operation system (OS), server and workstation. Our company deepens its unique skills in consulting, integration and managed services in order to create customized client solutions.
Our vision is to be a Trusted Advisor, offering IT solutions with the highest added value to our customers in the Baltic countries and Eastern Europe.
Our aim is to understand our customers’ real needs and to provide effective solutions in the field of IT infrastructure, resource management, networking and software licensing, so that our customers could focus on running and growing their actual business.
Our employees continue deepening their professional skills and knowledge in order to encourage our customers to use the opportunities provided by advanced technologies.
Our culture is to provide individual, high quality services to our customers, by placing Person and Relationship above everything else.
DPA operates in Latvia since 1997, with branch offices in Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine and Georgia.
Currently DPA offer its customers:
- Planning, implementation and maintenance of IT infrastructure
- Collaboration, messaging and information management solutions
- IT security services and audits
- Custom and product based developmentand testing
- Biometric solutions
Microsoft has recognized the high quality of the projects accomplished by DPA by awarding company within the following nominations:
- Microsoft Corporation Partner of a Year 2012 in Latvia
- Microsoft Latvia Partner of the year in Infrastructure Solutions, 2011
- Microsoft Latvia Partner of the year, 2010
- Central and Eastern Europe Microsoft Partner of the Year award in Advanced Infrastructure Solutions, Active Directory category in 2009
- Microsoft Central Europe and Eastern European region's Microsoft partners' yearly award in 2008
Microsoft Central Europe and Eastern European region's Education sector partner
In August, 2007 DPA was awarded certificate ISO 9001, which attests to the fulfillment of the quality management system requirements, in recognition of the quality and high standards provided by DPA.